Saturday, January 8, 2011

A story

I will tell nobody a story that happened today.  It is at the supermarket.  It is in the 10 items or less I don't know how to spell it and spell check doesn't either. OK  So there is one women first and she has more then (than -where is my English teacher when I need her) Now I am going to talk to them who gave up their other half (of mind) - I do not know if the correct English is than or then- OMG Babylon! (I do edit God bless English teachers every where-oh sorry foreign language teachers], there is the Alice place again and I don't particularly like it, I mean any one who teaches language to any one else who SPEAKS it.)  That is a word-a nice word for a bad word.  OK.  LaLa .  So here is an aside.  If you EVER contemplate suicide and can GET to a computer.  Just keep on typing  with the goal of correct spelling, and the moment might pass.  Please.   So there is a women who is a (bad word) and she is going to have a PARTY (alcohol huh uh) and she has MORE then (than) ten things (now I have to talk to somebody else-NO NO) OK and there is a very nice young woman BEHIND her (not me)  who has a very nice BABY and  birthday cake.  Now I did not COUNT the things of the first lady (not Obama) but it sure did look like more then ten.  So I said to the beautiful lady with the baby,"it  looks like more than ten", and she said-God bless her- it's 16  (I also count things).  Not only did the party human have more then 10 things but guess what Murphy? She wrote her order with a check.  And because it was alcohol (where did the valley girl go?) the cashier  had to remove the label something or other on the Vodka.  Well the excellent lady (the second one, stupid) TAUGHT HER CHILD COLORS AND STUFF (i do love that caps lock< sometimes it has a mind of it"s own).  LALA.

No comments:

Post a Comment