Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What is old stuff called?

Custom.

It is not fair that nothing I say can be believed because no one will start believing it.  Everything believed had a start.  That was my point way back when.  I'm talking to the one person who read it who seems to be gone now.  It does feel a little realer that I am not getting viewed like I was.  I suppose I felt like a gorilla.  I would say thank you for leaving but that wouldn't make sense, would it?  It wouldn't.

I do not know if I was the only one who started out thinking the custom at Hebrews 10:25 meant the custom of not going to the meetings which isn't a custom at all, is it? I suspect they taught it that way.

I'm talking about Hebrews 10:24 and 25.  It probably wasn't inciting to love to be calling anyone god damned.  I've been talking my head off for some years now and have earned the right to call you that.

They won't stop saying it means to gather together to a religious gathering, but it can't mean that because there are too many choices.  People who know that have quit believing it means anything at all.  Those are not the people who are called god damn.  The god damn people keep believing a lie but at the same time say they are for the truth.

What are the customs that prevent the gathering together to the truth?  It is religious tradition.  The custom is with them to believe what they want.  The reasons are many.

You want an example maybe?   Acts 16:20,21  They brought them before the magistrates and said "These men are Jews and are throwing our city into an uproar by advocating customs unlawful for us Romans to accept or practice."

I do not know if something a person does not do can be called a custom.  I think not.  I might be wrong.

Maybe I should let Jesus say something.  Jesus is the customary name for Yehoshua.

Mark 2:21 No one sews a patch of unshrink cloth on an old garment.  Otherwise the new piece will pull from the old making the tear worse.

Liken my difference of opinion to an unshunk cloth.  Liken their old garment to their custom.  They must strip off the old personality or the old garment (Ephesians 4:22) and be made new.  They won't.  Or they don't.  I do not know why.



No comments:

Post a Comment