Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I don't want to be stupid but I really want to say something

I was going to post this where it belongs but I am afraid of that man.  I do not want him to know my name.

I am a little bit interested in the Miss America Pageant and somehow I am connected to Social Reader so I clicked on it.  I missed most of the show so I was interested in who might have made the finals.

Someone commented 'more blackamoors than humans'  His name seems to be Tito Perdue,  like the chicken.

I was going to write; Humans know how to count, or so I have heard.  I suspect even baby humans know how to count to ten.

I did not post it because I am afraid of what that man might do to me.  I being afraid of stupid.

The puzzle for me is not the man's stupidity but that two people have liked what he said.  How is that possible there are three of them?

He is from Brent, Alabama and I wonder if he knows he is making Alabama look bad?

He must hate the south because he plants thoughts in people's heads such as "I am too smart to be southern".




No comments:

Post a Comment