Monday, September 2, 2013

I really don't know

That anyone who believes in the things I believe in are reading my blog.  I believe God is true.  I believe God is active.  God doesn't lie.  God doesn't destroy people for disagreeing.  I believe what is written "this is my beloved son, listen to him".   I believe what is promised to Abraham that his descendents would become like the stars in multitude.  Genesis 15:5  I can see those who care about the promise made to Abraham are anihilating one another.  And there is a scripture for a warning about it but I can not find it.  Is the reason why I cannot find it because the superfine apostles have rejected the idea that we can?  It doesn't seem right.  I learned it from the Jehovah's Witnesses so as soon as I find that concordance belonging to them  I think I can find the scripture. Maybe it doesn't say what I hear it saying.  I just don't know where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment