Friday, September 13, 2013

God knows

You might have noticed that I am occupied with trying scripture for a different view.  It is going well for me.

But it is not going well for any audience that I imagine.

This is what God knows.  God knows that the ones who I am talking to, who will not listen, do listen to someone else.  The someone else they think they are listening to is God Almighty.   Who are they really listening to?  They are listening to the men who believe they are listening to God Almighty.  Does anyone know if they really believe it?  I know for certain the people listening really believe it.  I do not know how hope becomes belief.  Does anyone?  Maybe you feel tempted to say something.  I should not add my email here.  Is it here?  If it is present here, I should mad.  I think I'll be mad.

Is it cold in Russia?

No comments:

Post a Comment