Sunday, September 15, 2013

How is it not counterproductive to be teaching the Trinity again?

The Watchtower Society (which is all troll) was raised up to combat the Trinity Doctrine.  Spirit is not flesh and flesh is not spirit, but that they are is what trinitarians teach. Then you have all these people leaving the Watchtower to go back to believing the Trinity.  I want you all to know, please, that you are giving me a hard time.  The Jehovah's Witnesses who I am trying to reason with, think that I am you who have returned to the mire.  They think that I am you who got sick of their false prophesies.  They think that I am you who quit their dedication.  I am not you and I have not returned to the mire.

How is proving their point that they are for the truth helping anyone?  They say God is ONE.  God is not a trinity.  That is the truth.  But you who believe God is three are only for giving them power.  Please stop it!  If you must believe one is three shut up about it.  Please keep it to your god damn self.

So my question stands.  How is teaching the trinity good for bringing down the beast?  I want an answer please.

No comments:

Post a Comment