Monday, September 16, 2013

Apostate?

It is too true that many who have left the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses can truely be considered apostate.  The definition of an apostate (web defined) One who has abandoned one's religious faith, a political party, one's principles, or a cause.

When I got baptized I dedicated myself to God (my religion), with kind consideration for the others who had aslo dedicated themselves TO GOD, to learn how better to be self controlled, to love and be loved, (my principles) and to put the Kingdom first (the cause).

I came to find out that the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is NOT for God's Kingdom because they place themself between the people and The Kingdom. You might be able to comprehend that I am NOT an apostate because I am still dedicated the way I described above.   There are many others like me who have left "God's organization" but who are still dedicated to Jehovah to do God's will. Has not God's will always been about exposing faslehoods?  What has changed that that is not longer the case?

You are bearing false witness against me every time you call me an apostate.  It is one of the commands that you MUST NOT do.  Why do you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment