Thursday, June 5, 2014

What's the big deal?

Christ is for saving.  John 3:16,17 Thus indeed loved the theos the world that the son the only begotten he gave that the all the believing in him not should perish but might have life eternal.

Antichrist is the opposite of that.  They say antichrist is coming to the world and them that believe in The Christ will be saved.  I do not know that the Bible says that.

The command of The Christ was to disciple the nations and teach them.  Teach them what?  All the things he taught.  But they did not.  I am not expecting salvation.  I believe in him.  I know he will not forsake me.  But I can't see that salvation was ever guaranteed.

I said I cannot say what I think of Christianity on forum.  Someone said I could and encouraged me to say it.  I did not.  This is my private place where I am alone so I will say it here.    Christianity is the antichrist.

What does the Bible say?  It says the antichrist must come first.  The antichrist is everything but The Christ.  The believers in Jesus do not represent the true Jesus Christ.  He did not say "get away from me".  They say he will say it.  He is saying they are not including him in their works.*  They went after their own desire.  Jesus is for the desire of The Father.

*away from me means not with him.  Where two or more are gathered in the name of him he is there.  In the name of means integrity.  They thought it means their integrity but it is about the integrity of Jesus Christ.  They are assuming it.

Romans 3:4; Psalm 51:4

No comments:

Post a Comment