Monday, June 2, 2014

They are so very kind!

Once I blurted out on that nasty forum I use to post on that I hated them.  I hated them because there was no one there that wished to continue together to the mountain of YHVH.  I was sure of it because along with my many proposals for the reconsideration of what the holy ones really wrote for our benefit came total silence.  I am not exaggerating.  My posts were not once voted up, shared, or discussed rationally and that in my opinion is careless and irresponsible.  Now it continues another 10,000 posts and I just think I should say thanks to the Christian community that have bumped into me a little or a lot for dispelling the embarrassment that might have lingered in me.  I was right.  I think I am not wrong to hate people hating truth.  They are also opposed to reconciliation and that is very wrong too. Isn't it?

They are kind to keep ignoring me forever as I can die knowing that saying I hate you! was certainly warranted.  To hate all the notable citizens of the Christian Nation sounds crazy, and it probably is, but whose fault is it please?

If they want to scatter rotten seed forever the nations say LET THEM and leave them alone for goodness sake.

But they believe God is blessing them for their wicked deeds and that is to be hated imo.

OK Anyone following my blog, which I believe is none but I shall assume it is at least one, I am aware I had said I hate just three people.  That hate is different. Those three I think I can never forgive.  I have already forgiven the rest.  See the title?  I even call them kind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment