Monday, June 9, 2014

I think it is cute

Someone seems to be interested in what I am saying.  I don't know if the view count is a fluke but it's cute never the less.  I would ask if there is something you would like me to write about but then you would have to comment.  It seems commenting to me is against Jehovah's law and satan's chaos which is really interesting.  Do you see the ring?  The funny thing about rings is if they are made well you can not find where each end meets.

It is not crazy talk.  A group (if you look this up in thesaurus you might find the word 'circle' included which I think is nice) of related things exist on a line and the line curls up to make a ring, I don't know why, so Jehovah's law and Satan's law exist NEXT to each other because the ends of the line meet up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment