Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Teach it any way you want

Jesus warned his listeners to heed what he was saying and to pay attention lest they teach it wrong and mislead anyone.

His disciples asked him "what is the sign?" He said "take head lest you lead astray" but they make him say "take head you are not led astray".  When I make YHVH my sheherd and make Jesus my teacher HOW would I be led astray?  Are YHVH and Jesus not good enough to keep me on my journey?  That is what "take heed you are not misled" means.

So is it all right to teach the sayings of Jesus any damn way you please?  What do you think?

What needs more attention?  Where you will go off to or what you will speak? Come on!

Luke 21:18,19....Then if you have not been misled not a hair of yours will perish, by your endurance you will gain your life.

RIDICULOUS

Asking for a sign and Jesus knows what he says will be misconstrued.  So he says "take heed that you do not mislead"  The tongue is a fire and sets the whole woodland on fire.  When it is on fire people flee.  Flee who?  Flee Jesus.  Isn't that what they do?  Why do they flee the source of their life?  Do you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment