Monday, June 30, 2014

Go!

Here is a question to ponder.

Matthew 28:19

From the Greek:  Having gone - therefore - disciple - all - the - nations - baptizing - them - in - the - name - of the - Father - of the - son - and - of the- holy spirit

Matthew 28:20 teaching then to observe all things whatever I commanded you and behold! I with you am

They say it means You go!  But then he says "I am with you".  If you go and he is with you, he is following YOU.  Is that right?

Here is the question:  Is the verb "go" his going or your going?

You may say ""of course it means his going because if it means my going why would he say "therefore""?

What does my therefore going mean?

Good!

What do all the Bibles say?  All of them?  Yes, ALL of them.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/28-19.htm

1 comment:

  1. I posted it on forum and so far I have got no response which is usually the case. I don't understand something. People who do not believe in Christ's rising do not care what he said or even if he ever existed. People who believe in Christ's rising make believing in his existance outlined in the NT an essential part of salvation. But it seems to me there is nobody who cares what he said. The things the church teaches he said are unreasonable. If the most important person in the history of the world is unreasonable what hope is there for it?

    ReplyDelete