Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Good point Jesus Christ

We were talking about the difference between being led astray and leading astray. The Friends of Jesus say he said that you should not be led astray.  But that is not his good point.

Luke 12:49 Fire I came to cast upon the earth and how I wish if already it be kindled.

His good point is that fire is a good thing unless it has gotten out of control.  When the fire gets out of control people flee.  He was telling them take care of the fire. A nice fire is for camping.  Do you think Jesus does not know about camping?

A camp fire is for friends to sit around to keep warm and to heat the water and to cook the food.

That is Jesus' good point.  His good point is there are two kinds of fire. Controlled fire (take care you do not mislead) and wild fire (take care you are not misled).

Why are they choosing the destructive power?  Aha!  They are for blueberries. (that is my good point- haha)

What?  China might not know we burn the fields of the weeds so the blueberries do not get choked.  Is it because the blueberries grow underground?  I should look it up.

I think Russia has blueberries.  I do not know why.  I think China does not.  I don't care about Mexico.  That is the satan's good point I think.

What's it called?  I think it is called a zoink.  I should look it up.  Oh good!  That is what it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment