Saturday, August 3, 2013

To Andy

Hello!  Peace to you Andy.
I do not seek out all internet sites about JWs and exJW.  I believe I am being led by The Son of God Yeshua or Jesus.  Hebrew has no 'J'.  I make mistakes like everyone else.  I am careful what I say but I was not always so.
Even if you believe the Jehovah's Witnesses teach about God the best of any other group or religion, they are different.  They are like the Catholics who taught they were sitting FOR God Almighty making rules for the people to obey. Basically, all the rules the Catholics and the Jehovah's Witnesses put into affect are attached to a command of God, Jehovah. Also both groups teach that they are the only way to gain salvation.  To refuse to be attached to them now OR sometime in the future is to lose your everlasting life.  Do you believe it Andy?  If you do not, then you are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses (the religion) because that is what they teach in the name of God.
The commandment of Moses that really is from Jehovah says "you must not take up the name of the Lord your God in vain". When a person attaches a man made rule to the Name of God it is in vain.  It is a sin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment