Sunday, August 4, 2013

Some more words for you

Whoever you are.

I do not have a YouTube channel.  And here are some reasons why.  I don't know how.  I think I don't have the necessary equipment.  I could get the necessary equipment, but I don't want to.  I do not like it that my picture gets taken.  It is not because I am grotesque.  And I don't like listening to my own voice recorded because it doesn't sound the same way as I hear it, which is weird.  Another important reason is  many times I cannot think of a right and proper word for something.  When I am typing I can use Thesaurus.com, which I love.  In person, I cannot do that.

But if I did  a YouTube production I would set it up better than many productions are set up.

That's all.  Do you have any words to share?  Are you afraid I might talk back to you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment