Monday, August 5, 2013

It's not an out-right lie but....

The Jehovah's Witness mission is to convert every thinking person to their way of thinking.  They know by Bible prophesy that they will not succeed but they will do it until they can't anymore or until "God tells them it's over".

Happiness comes to a Jehovah's Witness every time she can answer your bible question.  It is what they do......but not all the time.

I have been on forum too long.  I have asked many bible questions.  When I ask my bible questions they ignore them most of the time.  Sometimes they even call my asking an "ax to grind".

They stand for anwering your bible questions but not the ones that stump them.  That I call not being honest.

I thought of one example.  I asked (I'm paraphrasing) :  If it is so important to believe the Jehovah's Witnesses are the "faithful and discreet slave" whom his master appointed over ALL his belongings why is it a question?  They do not know why it is written as a question.  Ask them why and you will ruffle their feathers.

Here's another really good one:  If Jesus is only mediator between the 144,000 and Jehovah, why do they use the disfellowshipping clauses for ALL people?  Isn't it obvious that the command to separate from [them] is for the kings and priests that will rule with Christ?  Why do they apply them to everyone?

I might think of more so please stay tuned.......

I thought of another one.  They say they are alone in preserving God's Name in these last days.  They say "see all these Bibles where God's Name Jehovah (it isn't) has been removed."  Then your mind gets to thinking "oh God!  No name.  That would not be good".  But they are not the only ones.  They lie.  The ones who have left and preach God's Name still are not even the only ones besides the organization who preach it. It has not been removed from Young's Literal Translation and the Jews surely still know it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment