Saturday, August 31, 2013

Illogical

It is not logical that I should believe I am wrong just because I am the only one that thinks it.  Someone thought what you believe first and now you believe it.  And since the whole world lies in the power of the evil one it is very probably true you believe something that is not true.  Must I admit it too?  Nobody is asking me to. Actually very very very few people will even talk to me.

By the way you can be able to tell what the evil one does if you are a searcher of truth like me.  What is the power of the evil one in which everyone lies under? Lies.  The evil one lies.  If you are a Bible believer which says the power of the evil one fills the air you just have to admit you must be wrong about something. Do you want me to say it?  I'll say it.  I believe something I hold is true must be wrong too. Happy?  Is happy a troll thought?  I must have that disease like Dr. Temperance Brennan has.

Nobody likes me.  Is it because I am unlikable?  Oh God.  

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if I was beautiful like Emily Deschanel you would like me. But you can't see me. Of course it is possible there is a camera in my computer screen. I mean it is possible. Now are you going to call me crazy? See! You are very very very funny. And btw I don't like you. How could I? It is not possible.

    ReplyDelete