Friday, January 27, 2012

Is obvious too much for you?

Genesis 3:15
First of all I have noticed that between has been mentioned four times in one scripture.  Interesting.

This is how I see the words in which order:
enmity
will be applied
between
between
woman
between
descendants
between
that
shall bruise
head
your
bruise
heal

OK!

But the Society teaches that the heal of the Christ was bruised by his execution and later on the head of the serpent will be crushed out of the way.

Please correct me if you know better, but do  both happen at the same time?  It makes sense to me that the heal was bruised at the bruising of the head. The bruising of the head (thought) causes a bruising of the heal (way) .
It might have been then, that would mean the bruising does not mean the end of the head.  What happens when someone's head gets bruised bad?  Disorientation and loss of clear vision.   I think that is what it means.  When?  I think it has happened.  
Both have already happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment