Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Har-Magedon Armageddon or Imagettingout of there.


Revelation 16:13-16 is fullfilled already, or not quite yet.  "The kings" are all the leaders of any kind that think they know something.  "Inspired by demons" means believing a lie.  The war isn't a war it's a quarrel.  Have you heard anyone quarreling?  OH I have.  Har-Magedon means a mountain of uncertain origin.  It means not going to the Mountain of Jah.  
"Flee to the mountain".  Har-Magedon means they will surely flee to any mountain they want to.  And they did.
Verse 15 (this is a language stretch for me because I don't know Greek)  I think "as a thief" can be more accurately translated "with a thief".  
"Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame."  Revelation 16:15
You will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD, my God, will come, and all the holy ones with Him! Zechariah 14:5
You are the light of the world. A city seated on a mountain cannot be hid. Matthew 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment