Saturday, January 21, 2012

Before I forget

I compared posters to being mentally in the Watchtower still, so now it seems I'm out.  Last time I was wrong but this time I think I'm right.  He called me a liar.  And for the longest time I was disgusted with their habit of  responding only negatively.  So I said they are mentally still in.
How so?  I don't know, will I be censored here too?  Then I might have to go door to door.  I do not want to go door to door.
They never admit a mistake
They never say they are sorry
Their way is the only way
They never agree with the opposition, even if they do, they won't admit it.
There's more but I can't get back on.
I am black-listed again.
Or maybe not.  I tend to jump to conclusions.  Do you?

Some other signs indicative of mentally being in the WTBTS.  Never admit a mistake.  Never apologize.  Be right even when wrong.  Use any trick to stumble the opposition.  Disappear when losing an argument.  Never let the opponent know if you agree..... 
Edit- I did forget the most important one.  Take the world view us (everyone who thinks similarly) against them (everyone else).


No comments:

Post a Comment