Saturday, January 28, 2012

I will tell you a secret

I have left the forum and they did not notice or care.  They say believers are delusional but their blindness proves they are delusional.
Who is?
Did you ever experiment with chance?  The lottery and gambling come to mind.  What do you think about the lottery and gambling?  I think they have their place in this world.  Anything taken too far is bad, isn't it?  I don't know.
Write a sentence on little pieces of paper.  Add two pieces of paper to the bunch, one for the punctuation and one to make the first word a capital.
How many times do you need for the sentence to come out correctly?  The words are on one side.  The words must come up in order and upright.  Can one sentence ever come up right?  I guess no, never will it come up upright in the right order.  But they say unguided building has made everything we can know.  And we don't even know everything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment