Friday, January 27, 2012

I play the game

Wild West Town on Facebook is how I waste my time.  Does it have anything to do with "Bible Study"?  Um, maybe.  I'm bored, it's Friday night and I won't post on forum any more.
Then how is Wild West Town on Facebook like Bible Study?
I think I can think of a way.
OK!  The reason I play Wild West Town on Facebook is because someone asked me to be their neighbor.  I don't know who the person is, but I think she is like me, a former Jehovah's Witness.  So I said OK!

Matthew 5:40 "give to him that asks of you.  and Matthew 7:12 Treat people the same way want them to treat you...
If I send an invitation to play, it means I want to play.  But I will not pass on the invitation because 1. they will say no and 2. I don't want to take the chance that I will be a bother.
So now I play Wild West Town on Facebook.
The other Bible lesson to be learned by playing Wild West Town on Facebook is planning for the future.  God knows what is ahead of us.  Believers listen and take the warning and the wisdom.  But patience is needed.  Wild West Town teaches patience and growth.  Even though it is not real, it is rewarding to harvest the cute vegetables.
Another good lesson to learn is be content with the present things. Hebrews 13:5 "without covetousness let the manner of your life be sufficient".  The game can be attached to a credit card to spend real money playing the game.  To be getting fancy things for it and to hurry it along.  I am on level  127 and I have not spent anything and have not bothered anyone except my three children, but just a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment