Wednesday, February 13, 2013

You don't see it.

I am not sure, like some people think they are sure about what they know, that I know what the truth is about the truth.  I have discovered many places in scripture where I believe Man's thoughts have crept in.  It is not good to be putting faith in Man's thoughts.

The fact that I see people doing that and I see people failing to do what it is commanded to do for life, proves to me that knowing it is not good for me.

It is not good for me to understand the Sacred Secret.  Why not?  Why is it not good for me to understand that people are headed strait for the edge of the world?

Do you understand that many people live their lives in such a way that for someone to know what Heaven knows she can see them headed for destruction?  It is because they believe they are headed for The Kingdom, there is no stopping them.  And there has proved to be no reasoning with them.

Did you see what the lady who is a Jehovah's Witness wrote?  Is that not shocking?  She didn't mean it?  You are right but it is true.  She wrote it about You, but is is about her.  "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".  

No comments:

Post a Comment