Sunday, February 10, 2013

Holy Spirit

Someone on forum says Kingdom Secrets are revealed only to the faithful and discreet slave.  The Faithful and Discreet Slave means Jehovah's Witnesses, but not all Jehovah's Witnesses.  The faithful and discreet slave say salvation comes from accurate knowledge which they alone have.
Fine.  There is no proving it either way, right?
So I say one good thing I took away with me when I left my Bible study is that a person can not know what the Holy Spirit is saying without help from the Holy Spirit. But JWs say only 144,000 can have the understanding of the Holy Spirit.
The offensive posts goes like this; no, they teach all can have holy spirit--but only through the anointed are truths revealed at the proper time.
So I say why if holy spirit can come to anyone is it silent to most people?
Does anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment