Monday, February 11, 2013

You did it to me

Yehoshua says 'surely I say to you to the extent as much as you did to one of these the brothers of me the least to me you did'.  from the Greek Matthew 25:40

Did what?  Feeding him when he was hungry, giving a drink to him when he was thirsty, taking him in when he was friendless, clothing him when he was naked, and coming to him when he was sick or in prison.

The sheep on his right hand say "When?" But the word pote (Strong's 4219) has the meaning of possibility not time.

How does doing something for the least one mean doing it for Christ?

It is because  a believer who is hungry, thirsty, naked, sick or in prison has only Christ to comfort him unless the labor is shared by other believers.

It is about all those who did not go off to leave him alone.
John 16:32 Behold is coming an hour and has come that you will be scattered each to his own and I alone you will leave...




No comments:

Post a Comment