Saturday, February 9, 2013

God would not allow it

That is what the consensus is isn't it?  I will tell you why He has.  Because to make is too close to cause to get rid of make and to cause is the goal.  Heaven cannot honestly say "do not make disciples".  But it was not the command.  What has the command caused, do you think?  Conquest.  What leads to conquest?  Should I tell you seeing that I don't give a rat's ass?  Whatever that means.  War.

OMG I told you so.  I am in exile.  What is that?  Oh you lucky duck.  You do not want to know how it is I am exiled? The obstruction between me and you I am not imagining it.  What is my country?  I am exiled in spirit, not flesh.  Oh God.  My country is the Kingdom of God.  Where have you been?  The state of being barred from one's native country, typically for political or punitive reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment