Thursday, July 28, 2011

To get

To get any response, not just here, but also on forum, one has to criticize something
or someone.  But I think that is not nice.  So I try not to criticize anyone or anything.
Anyone because it is rude.  Anything because I do not want to appear there's a word for
wow I can't think of even the definition.  Thank you, but I don't know how to spell it.
Is it patronize?  But change the word in the definition that is "kindness"
into "smarty pants".  I don't want to be that.  Anyway I won't insult you.  If there is a you, unless I
can't help it.

Speaking of freedom,  that's the free I found.  Some people are going to take offence no matter what.
So why should I fret or worry?  But no profanity, because that's just stupid.  I don't care if she thinks my brain should be on medicine.

Why do I talk like I'm naked?  Nobody listens to me.  So in case you have accidentally dropped in
Hi! I shall call you Anomaly, but from my point of view, that's a great name.

No comments:

Post a Comment