Sunday, July 24, 2011

How is my blog "love"

Everlasting life means taking in knowledge of God and the one sent forth
Jesus Christ.  If the world won't and religious persons keep leaning on inaccurate
knowledge, that would be bad for most people.
So that LOVE will grow and everlasting life on Earth can be hoped for
I publish food for thought.  I'm happy.  I'm still here.  I don't think like anyone else.
Thinking new has done me no harm.
Holding on to religious tradition is that which is doing harm.
It is doing harm to those holding on to it, to others and to the Earth.

Revelation 21:5 says the one seated on the heavenly throne says "I make all things new"
The new things are for love and a resurrection.

I do not understand everything correctly.
But I know to beware of anyone who says that they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment