Monday, July 25, 2011

A letter

Your angry?  I wanted to help you feel a little better, if I might.  I also have noted that they who remain in the organization who I have talked to, who are loyal to it, do not know their Bible.  Even the elders, which is so strange because knowing it, I believe, is that which qualifies a man for oversight.  So, I was hoping for a real Christian group, but there really isn't anyone I know who will search for God, but also not settle on what they believe.  I got kicked off Bible Discussion Forum.  Have you heard of it?  Twice!  I don't know whether to be proud of myself, or embarrassed. It doesn't matter much because those "friends" there were so very annoying. Maybe annoying is something one can "catch".  So maybe I have to settle on annoying.  But I hope not.  Not you are annoying, the evidence points to me, that I am annoying.  How are THEY annoying, because you are too smart to give them a hearing ear?  They say it is wrong to do something, but it is what they do.  It is spiritual.
I believe Jesus, one of the things he accomplished was to lift understanding up to a spiritual plane (level).  I have not found anyone to talk to.  You too?  

No comments:

Post a Comment