Thursday, July 28, 2011

Answers is what I find

The question was "why do good people behave they way they do?"
My friends are dedicated to do God's will.
They (and I) were baptized.
Now some of us know that that baptism is connected to something bad.
(Jehovah's day will come as a thief).  I think that which was stolen is souls.
Why do the souls stolen not use intellectual capacity to realize their error?
Their error is trusting in men. Psalm 146:3
Why do they continue to trust in men after learning it is wrong?
Because they are dedicated.  Their conscience insists that their dedication
is forever. But they don't know how to be dedicated without being
told what to do.
Why do Jehovah's Witnesses remain faithful to their way of life?
Even with every evidence of being misled? (which was warned).
THEY DON'T KNOW HOW
So silly billy me thought maybe the leaders of the organization would perhaps
let them know the followers should obey Psalm 146:3.
That's what I wanted.  I have heard there were some in the organization that wanted to
apologize about the end prophesy not happening.
It didn't happen.  But i heard what they did was
hide it from them who didn't know.  One was me.

It wasn't enough to admit one mistake.
They should admit that they are in NO WISE God's only chosen people.
You can not know all of them do not do God's will.
Because you would be God if you know such as what God is doing.
You are not God.

No comments:

Post a Comment