Friday, July 29, 2011

A Nation

The Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is a nation.
A nation getting ready for warring against the establishment.
Of course THEY won't do it.  They are getting ready for God to to it.
From my point of view, every other nations considers them as nothing
but a nuisance.  I believe it is they who are saying "peace and security"
So destruction is "on" them.  Seeing that I personally could do without
destruction, I write.  Ask someone who knows the Bible what happens when
an evil king rules.  Everyone suffers.
My theory is they are one of the kings of the prophesy of Daniel.  
I don't know which one?  Why should I?  I'm just a girl.
This is not my job.
So anyway, if it were and if I was more than one I would send a
"body of ambassadors" Luke 14:31-32.
I do not have the knowledge that that was done.  Was it?
Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment