Sunday, October 20, 2013

Um.....What to SAY?

Jeremiah 5:8

I read the whole Bible out loud once upon a time.  I do not remember reading testicles.  But there it is in my Bible. (NWT)  It isn't in any other Bible.  And I thought the Jehovah's Witnesses were copiers of Babylon The Great's Bibles.

How can I tell?  Can you get Bible Hub by Biblos?  It is how I know.  Somewhere it was prophesied.  Who cares?  Nobody cares.  I don't want that to happen but it has happened a thousand times, so being human, I have to imagine, it will happen a thousand times more.

Nobody checks in on what I have to say but I check in on others.  There will come a day when they are no longer able to check in on me.

From the New World Translation Bible;  Horses seized with sexual heat, having [strong] testicles, they have become.  They neigh each one to the wife of his companion.

Well well

What does it actually say?  I don't know as I don't know Hebrew.

Here is what Biblos says:

Horses [it seems able to mean cranes too - I love that] were well fed lusty become each after wife his neighbor's neighing.

Word's meaning:  cranes (because it's funnier) fed (to be plump - because it's true) perhaps to roam (through lust in the morning - why not?) become (no commentary) man (each is wrong imo) against woman (of) another

Woman can mean many things.  Here are just some; (Strong's 108) woman wife female aldulteress harlot widow....

The new Silver Bible of Jehovah's Witnesses "They are like eager, lustful horses.  Each neighing after another man's wife"

What is true is the young men of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society are being fed every morning.  The purpose of their feeding is not for strength.  It is to make them fat with the governing body's own perspective.  What is the plumping up of the young men for?  It is for going door to door making more converts for the governing body.  Even other men's wives?  Yes, even those.

It is their desire to convert the whole Earth to their way of thinking.

What I do not want to happen is nobody caring.  I can see nobody caring, which is a reverse miracle imo.  The appearent miracle is eight million people willing to learn what Jehovah's says.  But they are really in line to hear what man says.  Now one has broke free but still wants to know what Jehovah says.  It was why I was a Jehovah's Witness.  How many others have I found?  It is magic that I have found none.  Isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment