Thursday, October 17, 2013

I am assuming it is true all scripture is inspired of God and beneficial.  I don't assume "all" means every passage of scripture that if believed will benefit the person.  I believe all scripture means in total or the WHOLE of scripture.  What happens when it is looked at in it's wholeness is it brings the past, present and future together and then the person seeing gets a glimpse of Heaven's view. Looked at it with the same faith of Jesus it is possible to get God's view. (if you read my post somewhere in which I said I have seen God, that is how it happened).

They were written by the power of The Holy Spirit.  I believe it.  The Holy Spirit is not for teaching law.  The Holy Spirit is for teaching love.  I am assuming no one can disagree with that.

Some people believe the Bible interprets itself.  I think it is true.

The Bible does not interpret itself by the manner of men.  The way it interprets itself is by the manner of Heaven.  That means it cannot be picked apart.  People do pick it apart but that is not what it is for.

Jesus has proved to me that I must not lean on my own understanding about what is written under the infuence of The Holy Spirit.  People are doing that.  That's a fact.

So then to my point.  If anything of the Whole Scripture is misunderstood, the misunderstanding becomes like leaven.  The more leaven, the more difficult it is to see the whole picture.

What I can see that has happened is Religion has busied itself adding leaven.

But the original was written leaven free under the power of The Holy Spirit.  To twist scriptures' original meaning is to sin against The Holy Spirit.

How is sinning against The Holy Spirit not forgiven?  The Word that has been graciously given us by God is what is able to lead us to the place of Psalm 23.  But if leaven is to be believed, it won't lead us there.  Where you are led is where you will be.  Where you will be in not able to be forgiven because it is where you are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment