Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I am going to tell you who I think you are

I have not stopped feeling like a gorilla.  My blog is still being watched by God knows who.  I think the only ones who care about what is wrote are those who do not care about what I say, only what I write.  Sort of like a weather person.

Then there are those who come by mistake, and they do not care either.

I still have found not one person who cares that the message connected to The Christ is coming to us crooked.  Weird, huh?

It is so weird, in fact, that sometimes I wonder if it's real.  Do you ever wonder if it's real?

I do not know what it is.  I am not afraid of it.  Yet.  Haha  Why do I have to go ruin every post?  I DON'T KNOW.

I suppose if a gorilla had the chance to ruin something, she would.




No comments:

Post a Comment