Monday, September 17, 2012

.I have another recipe

Do you have too many zuckinnis? OK why in the world would spell check check that with skinniness?  I mean really?  Just send me my mil and get it over with.

You don't know what that means?  Hahaha Too bad for you, right?  Or wrong?

Zucchini.  Bravo!  Bravo!  Those be my two friends.

Did you ever use French's Fried Onions for anything but veaNS? That's a hoot, it's staying.  It probably wouldn't be so funny if I had                  whatever I'm looking for.  What am I looking for?  You  may vote.

I'm almost tempted to replace the bottle of wine.

There is no wine in the Zucchini bread.

It is from the book Baking.  It's called AMERICA'S FAVORITE BRAND NAME Baking 1999.  By Publications International Ltd.

3/4 lb zucchini shredded, 2 1/2 cups flour (I used more whole pastry flour with white flour), 1 1/2 cups French's French Fried Onions, 1/3 cup fresh gated Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon baking powder,  1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, 1/2 teaspoon  salt, 3/4 cup milk, 1/2 cup butter, 1/4 cup light brown sugar (this is where I changed it) 2 eggs.

Bake 50-65 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment