Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I thought

When I was performing as a Jehovah's Witness I was thinking that even though they are not so bright they had the right idea which is to accomplish the order of "Jehovah".
I recognized that the people who were against accomplishing the order of Jah were they who like events as they are or they are selfish and want things changed according to their own plan.
Matthew 24:34,35
"this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.Heaven and Earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away."
"This generation" I am sure means all the people who are like "this" this being the Son of God who are suffering to do God's will.
God's will it that all men be saved and come to accurate knowledge.  Please try to imagine that which I underlined means WORLD not so much individuals.  I am sure it means ALL who are willing to live peacefully, that means "saved".
We have seen what takes place when men generally live to obey the RULES.  We have seen what takes place when men live according to the faith of their fathers.  We have seen  what takes place when men live according to what will (probably might) be.  But we have not seen what takes place when men live according to what CAN be.  WHAT CAN BE has a NAME.

Why I write is because I do not know what "Heaven and Earth will pass away" means, but it doesn't sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment