Monday, February 13, 2012

Watchtower


On the other hand knowing the Watchtower, the Bible and times, I am glad to be able to find meaning in it all.  I would be clueless if I had not known them.  I tend to think much of what the Bible warns is about them and for them.  I was one of few who listened.

My theory is they represent Babylon where God commanded them to go ONCE (but not to adopt their doctrine)
 
12I spoke words like all these to Zedekiah king of Judah, saying, “Bring your necks under the yoke of the king of Babylon and serve him and his people, and live! 13“Why will you die, you and your people, by the sword, famine and pestilence, as the LORD has spoken to that nation which will not serve the king of Babylon? 14“So do not listen to the words of the prophets who speak to you, saying, ‘You will not serve the king of Babylon,’ for they prophesy a lie to you; 15for I have not sent them,” declares the LORD, “but they prophesy falsely in My name, in order that I may drive you out and that you may perish, you and the prophets who prophesy to you.” Jeremiah 27:12-15

Daniel prophesied from Babylon.

No comments:

Post a Comment