Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Friday night

If you have read the bible and you remember some of it it is interesting to choose a word, any word, and look it up in the concordance and read the short versions of the scripture where the word can be found.  Sometimes there are many pages of references of the word you choose.  I could say that differently, but I don't want to.
Peace!  If you know the bible well you can imagine the meaning of the scripture by reading the short version in the concordance.  I have read the bible, all of it, out loud.  Just once.  But I have read it all or in part several times.  Some passages I have read hundreds of times.
The best way that I have found to read it is with translate like on Biblos http://biblos.com/  and it's free with internet service.  But here you are reading my blog on the internet, so there you have it!
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment