Monday, September 12, 2011

Warning

It is time to understand that the sinning that is condemned
in the Bible applies also to the heart.
Most especially I am concerned that idolatry has become rampart. 
Idolatry means "graven image" and worthless.
I know a little about the brain and how thinking relates to action.
We learn and as we do we "engrave"  images of understanding in the
intellect.  These images, in turn, encourage thought and motivate
what we do and say.  Even the brain looks like a series of imprinted
depressions of valleys and hills.
What I witness is persons imprinting the images of God and Jesus
the way they understand THEM.  This is sinning.  They do not know they
are sinning.  To believe you know God is to believe (not consciously, of course)
that you are equal to God.  I know Jehovah, yes, but only the reflection of
Jehovah in the Bible.  They have also created an image of the Bible.
The images are worthless.  I do not insist that my understanding of
scripture is the correct understanding but they do.  World sinning, what do
think might happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment