Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Now where?

Where will I get my endorphin now?
I might have to get real.  Shit.  Shit


OK A story. 2 Kings 13:18.  Elisha was to die.
Israel was in trouble.  The King of Israel came to
Elisha to mourn Elisha's passing away.
Elisha told the king to strike the earth with his
remaining arrows.  The King struck the earth only
three times.  Then Elisha said with indignation
it meant to strike five or six times.
You know what that means?
To me it means the king did it for Elisha
because Elisha told him to.  But Elisha was to die.
The striking the earth for Elisha means he did not 
strike it for Jehovah, but he stuck it for someone
on his way out. 


So now I'm out, where to go?  My blog... shit.
Boss caught up with me.  It's OK I have so much to do!

A list.
Mop the floor.
Organize the buttons.
Send money to a friend.
Strip the chair, paint it and sew a cushion.
Organize all my shit.
I have to shop today.
Vacuum clean everything.
Pray they don't shut down my blog (please don't get any idea about that)
Clean out my closet.
I should do that first so when I shop I can drop off stuff.
Finish my mystery.
Blog.
I might take notes on the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment