Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous!!!

Borders books still on sale.  Now 70% and 80% off.
For the title I bought King Abdullah II of Jordon (where would the 's go?)
King Abdullah II of Jordon wrote a book, I bought it.
For the title, I bought it.
Our Last Best Chance The PURSUIT of PEACE IN A TIME of PERIL
By King Abdullah II of Jordon, 2011, Viking (Publishing).
Sometimes I decide not to read the preface of a book, but I read this one.
It is fabulous!  It should be printed in booklet form.
What I have been trying to say with my blog is
"Our last best chance of the pursuit of peace in a time of peril"!
He even was educated in the same state as I was.  But not in the same class.
What he writes in the preface applies to the WORLD.  The whole world!
Anyway, thank you King Abdullah for writing your book.
I am in anticipation of reading it.  Biographies being my favorite genre.
But the title is perfect, heaven speaking!  God bless heaven.
And long live the king!  Can I say that?  I never said it before.

Do you know Eeyore of Winnie the Pooh fame?
How he talks?  Say in Eeyore speak "no, not the same school".
OK!  I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment