Friday, September 30, 2011

Pretend You care

Matthew 24:46
Who? is making himself least of all
If he remains so he will be happy.


Matthew 5:1-12 Jesus' famous sermon on the mount.

Same word "happy" at 24:46 and chapter 5.

The "faithful" and "discrete" slave say they are who who is at Matthew 24:46.
Lots of people believe them.
Did I?  The lie is king, so what difference does it make if I tell
the truth according to me?  No, I didn't, I got baptized to find out.

OK.  The Watchtower Society who say they are the appointed one or ones,
teach a spiritual paradise they who believe in the Watchtower have.
You following me?  My daddy says "open your good eye".  Nancy says
don't be afraid.  My point?  Oh, yes, if the Jehovah's Witnesses of the Watchtower
Organization are happy like verse 46 says they are, if they are true, then
they must be happy like chapter 5 says they are.  That is not a "spiritual paradise".
A spiritual paradise is the Good Lord in me, or you, or them.
When the Lord dwells with a person, the person reflects the sermon on the mount.
1. beggars of the spirit
2. they that mourn
3. (demonstrating power without undue harshness)
4. hungering
5. thirsting
6. full of pity
7. pure (unmixed with undesirable elements)
8. lovers of peace
9. persecuted

OK, only 7 and 8 can define a spiritual paradise.
And the Watchtower Society does indeed makes #7 a priority,
but I have seen that spirit is well with a balancing, all things balanced.
In the organization they have not got #7 and #3 balanced.
And by now everybody knows that in the organization there are many
who do not obey to be pure at heart (#7).
Are they lovers of peace?  No! Me and my daddy are the only ones who
know how much they are not lovers of peace.  And he's dead.
My heavenly Father is very much alive.

Fair question, is there a spiritual paradise?  I think the bible doesn't teach
that there is, but that there might be.


So then, what do they have?  Blood, they have souls.


Questions welcome, but first read the essay, once, or twice.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment