Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Was Is Is coming Revelation 1:4

It is not to difficult to believe that mankind will ruin the earth.  That was the was.  This is conjecture.  Now are we in the is?  I think so.  I am expecting the "IS COMING".  You can call me wise.  Let's just be guessing that before Jesus Christ humans were left to their own devises.  So they ruined the earth, and nobody was left remaining.  But that was not good.  So THE GOD WHO CAN gave us a book.  This time would the earth be destroyed again?  Not on my watch.  But the BOOK proved not to be believed.  That's not my fault.  I believe it. I am sure that there exists plenty of proof of that.  Can my Blog be read as a palindrome?  Not in letters, but in logic?  Sort of.  I will promise you that it is not on purpose, it wasn't me.  So is that some kind of proof of The Something Else?  I actually read my own blog.  I think it is not boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment