Monday, April 4, 2011

Get plain

What is wrong with spiritism?  I think it means talking to the dead.  I told you time is fluid, but I know you are not listening.  But I am going to tell you anyway.  Seeing that the dead are conscience of nothing, [everybody knows, but everybody (but me) loves to lie to themselves].  Who would anyone like to talk to?  Someone prominent or someone good.  Two good choices.  But read Genesis 11:5 God said "there is nothing that they have in mind to do that will be unattainable for them".  So if you try to talk to someone dead which is not possible you might reach him or her when she or he is ALIVE.  Now THINK.  How would you like someone  trying to get into your brain?  You would not like it.  I think no one would like it.  So now we have something in common.  Good.  So talking plain isn't so plain, that's probably why I don't do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment