Monday, November 22, 2010

original thought

I do know that you have an original thought.  I am pretty sure that the reason some people use quotes and quips from unknown sources and even dead people is because they are afraid to hear themselves THINK.  OK, but wouldn't be nice to distinguish yourself?  The Bible says If we make the statement: "We have no sin," we are misleading ourselves and the truth is not in us. (1John 1:8)  So human race has become them who hide themselves in the rock masses (that is what they believe is that which is already approved)  and they do not grow to Jesus Christ. (please do not let the name of the one who loves us best offend you). So if you were a father would you love it for your children to hide from you or to put on disguise?  No, I don't think so.  Everyone makes mistakes and I for one believe it is good to know social protocol, but we really, really don't have to be all the same with all the same custom to be right.  Please don't let custom prevent you from growing into the best YOU.  I think I have observed people are AFRAID to be wrong.  We are all wrong.  Rest assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment