Thursday, November 11, 2010

For life

Everything that was said for life has to come true. It is good for me to recognize that, and see the things foretold working for salvation and for the purpose of God's will that all men be saved. But I am afraid that most will reject accurate truth. It is not worthwhile to go on believing a lie, a lie is what I believe the "unclean thing" (2 Corinthians 6:17) is. I could go on and on and on about why I think I know that, but goats do that and I don't want to be a goat. So what I mean I think, is go find your way with God, HE is ONE, but it is Jesus that shows the way because the kingdom is given to him, God bless him. OK, so if you believe that God and Jesus are the same then Jesus is nothing, but he is not nothing. I know that. Name means how. God bless YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment