Saturday, June 27, 2015

I had a good day!

It started out badly.  I woke up too late to have enough time to set up my yard sale.

I woke up early enough but I went back to sleep for another hour,

I thought that putting up more signs might take a little while, but it took longer.  And then I was a bitch.

Anyway even though I found out later that my signs on the main road were down (and I don't know how) I made some money.  I wasn't expecting much money, but I made more than I expected and you can know how much if you ask me.

Then my sister who helped me with it and I went out for a beer.  I noticed the waitress was dressed unusually casually and I said something.  She said she doesn't work there, but she came in for a meal and not dressed up because that is what I just said and there were too many people to wait on for one bartender and she knew the owner who was cooking clams and she wanted some so she decided to help them serve the customers who were many and who wanted to eat.

I had the good idea to help them.  So I drove my sister home and then I put on black clothes and a black apron to go to work.  I showed up and the bartender was not happy.  He did not know that I am the invisible woman and probably won't get in anyone's way and I didn't.  It was fun!  Do you understand?  OMG.  I showed up at a place to go to work that I don't work at.  And I did.  

If you ask me what I did. I will tell you.



No comments:

Post a Comment