Friday, December 2, 2011

What will be a sign of your presence? Knowing Jesus' coming.

http://biblos.com/matthew/24-3.htm

Jesus did not say the "sign" they asked for is what follows in Matthew chapter 24.  In other words the description of the world at Matthew 24: 4-14 is not the answer to the question "what is the sign?".

Matthew 12:39 says no sign will be given a wicked generation.  Which I think means he will not tell what the sign might be.

Then why would the question be included if he wasn't going to answer it?  Maybe because it is showing that even his intimate acquaintances thought they needed proof.  So don't feel stumbled if you want proof.  No proof will come, but don't feel bad that you want it. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy;

    How 've you been? I couldn't comment on your blog for a while. For some reason, there was no Posting Box loading on your page! But now it's back, and we can chat.

    I think your right on this topic too!

    Sincerely; Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Don I'm fine. I have been enjoying JWN. I wonder if you post there?
    I like comments. Thank you! Peace to you and your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nancy; We're okay thankyou. Glad to read things are better for you! Yeah; I post at that site and a few others now. Nice chatting with you again.

    ReplyDelete