Saturday, December 24, 2011

Not much

I know it's not much of a Bible Study.
And really, I might work harder on it.
If I knew that somebody cared to read it.
And maybe even share a word of encouragement.
But that's not happening.
In case you are "checking in",
because somebody is,
(but I can not be certain of that,
because someone might be clicking by accident).
Just so you know.
I haven't got an audience.
I'm sharing that because I think there is no way for you to know there is hardly anyone who reads me.
And if it was a poem, I'm sure there would be more to it than that though I don't know WHAT.
Merry Christmas! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nanc', hang in there sis!

    My blog: http://commentaryoftexts.blogspot.com/
    has 0 comments, so don't feel too bad! Probably because I have had time to write anything in my own blog! Ha, ha, ha! As a counselor, I can say that writing on our own blog or someone else's is good therapy. We need the out-let even if no one is reading, so keep it up if it's the only way you have to unwind.

    Sincerely; Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nancy;
    This just in: from my web site a request was made for other sites with similar post material.
    I took the opportunity to pass on your site, in hopes that we can build an online community! As noted on this page... http://revelatoryawakening.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/problems-facing-our-teenagers/#comments
    Happy web surfing; "Revelatory Awakening"!

    ReplyDelete