Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hi! Y'll from the EAST

I want to chat.
The thing about hating someone (shunning) so that they might come back
to Love (obedience) is a wee bit sick.  Because, if a "faithful" one does not
know that the rebellious one is being rebellious, and they be all friendly like,
isn't that sinning according to the tradition of understanding "bad association"?
According to the understanding of the "Society" isn't saying a greeting to the
disobedient one sinning for both the greeter and the greeted?  Yes, it would be,
if it  really was real, which it isn't.
So... China and Russia, what's up?
It's so nice to have you blogging in!
141514111541692211819

4 comments:

  1. Because I remember someone there recently posted a link to this site a few days back on some thread. I think it was a poster named N Drew. I post over there as Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes, that's me. I posted the link.

    ReplyDelete